[Epic] Epi ignored

From: Fabio VanderMerwe <FVander_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 14:27:04 -0500

Okay, does any one else feel that epic is not given the some attention as
other GW games. I do understand that it may be not as popular, but there
seems enough popularity to warrant ma be a supplement or a few new models.
I stopped buying White dwarf because the articles about epic were short
and lame, it seemed to me that they just came up with something to still
have an epic section. although I do have to admit that there are some good
articles.
Just wondering what you all think
Fabio