[Epic] Ooops, sorry

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 17:28:19 -0800

Sorry folks, I wanted to forward a letter to a friend, but last time that
happened the letter didn't get sent, so a replied, wrote my letter, which
you probably all have read, and forgot to change the To address. I
apologize, especially since I mentioned a non-Epic game in it.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions about Chaos and Epic in general.

Are they planning on making Epic Codex's, or is what we see in the Armies
Book the last word. Personally, I hope so, as fun as codexes are, I like
the price of a book I already own over a book I would have to buy.

Secondly. Any word on the Chaos army, is it coming out next. I haven't
read anything on it. Are they just gonna use space marine models, or are
they making actual Chaos infantry?

I asked before, but noone answered.

Tyler