Re: [Epic] Ooops, sorry

From: Michael Reed <Reed_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 11:56:27 -0000

----------
> From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>

> Anyway, I have a couple of questions about Chaos and Epic in general.
>
> Are they planning on making Epic Codex's, or is what we see in the Armies
> Book the last word. Personally, I hope so, as fun as codexes are, I like
> the price of a book I already own over a book I would have to buy.

There's been no mention of such. The only Epic add-on that's even rumoured
is an addendum to the mythical 40K Squat codex.

> Secondly. Any word on the Chaos army, is it coming out next. I haven't
> read anything on it. Are they just gonna use space marine models, or are
> they making actual Chaos infantry?

It'd better be next, it's the only army they've left untouched at the moment.
I for one am getting fed up of having to use converted Imperial marines to
bulk out the numbers. As for the plastic figures - there _will_ be chaos
marines. The standard chaos marines from the old game, plus some new
figures for Daemons, Berserkers and Noise Marines. The masters for these
were at Games Day UK last September.
                                                Mike Reed