RE: [Epic] Serious battlemap error!

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 23:20:31 -0000

Sean,
        Don't worry about it, it wasn't a dig :) there was no way you could have known that
it would have had that kind of effect. It was just good old MS Outlook being a bit delicate
(no surprises there).

If you do find somewhere to put the maps on the web let me know and I will download them
and try to convert them. I am quite happy to convert them to jpg's for you if you like.
Most folks should be able to read them in that format with little trouble and I can re-submit
them to the list for you in that format. Outlook does at least handle attachments with some
degree of stability....*it's about the only thing that it does do..mutter...mutter* ;-)

Best
Carl