[Epic] Serious battlemap error!

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:09:51 -0000

Sean,
        I don't know what was in that last attachment, but it blew may mail box to
the warp and back. Somehow the file corrupted my mail and jammed up my ISP's
mailbox...I've just spent all day on the phone trying to sort it out and recover
Outlook which keeled over with all the excitement and refused to work anymore.

It may be an idea to put the file up on some web space somewhere so we can go and
download it ourselves, that way even if the file has an error it won't cause any problems
other than refusing to open when renamed.

Sorry to appear so ungrateful, especially as I would really like to see those maps, but
I don't think I want to go through that again :)

Was it just me, or did anyone else have problems with the file attachment?
Surely I can't have pissed the Gods of Chaos off again all on my own :)

Best
Carl