Re: [Epic] Epi ignored

From: Tim MacPherson <tim_macpherson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 00:05:26 -0800

I think the thing I miss the most in White Dwarf now(...as opposed to a
year or two ago) is the Mike McVey Masterclass articles. What the hell
happened to them. If you ask they were the best part of that
magazine..period! I learned to paint from those articles and I am happy to
say I can paint to a pretty good standard from the tips I got from them. But
hey ...I still want more! Did they fire the guy or what?
As for Epic articles...I am happy to see ANY in there! I certainly don't
see any Necromunda articles these days!

Hive Tyrant Tim