Re: [Epic] Battle report map in GIF Format

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 07:21:22 -0700

It looks good and the file size is small so it doesn't tie up bandwidth.
cool. For some reason my GIF reader doesn't automatically read JPGs or GIFs
when the file extension is all in caps, but once I associated it with IE4 it
popped right up. I'll say it again, looks good and is small. A winning
combo.

Liquid