Re: +AFs-Epic+AF0 Epi ignored

From: Larry +AF <liquid_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 07:39:33 -0700

I will have to agree on the lack and/or decline of usable info in both mags.
It's too bad that CJ and WD don't just merge into a mega mag. I mean think
about it. Here in the states a CJ costs +ACQ-8 and a WD is +ACQ-5 (soon to be +ACQ-6 i
hear). Both of which are becoming full of filler just to make them stay
thick enough to be (at first glance anyway) worth the huge price. Here's my
idea. Combine the two, divide it into sections throughout the mag (ex. a
Warhammer section, WH40K section, an E40K section, etc..) so all the
supported games have something (including the Citadel stuff and bring back
the freakin' 'Eavy Metal), charge ten bucks and in the end you would have a
better deal than what you pay now (soon to be a total of +ACQ-14) for both and
printing and shipping costs would go down for the GW side making it more
cost effective. In the end, it would have both +ACI-official+ACI- stuff (like WD
does) and also have player stuff (appropriately labeled of course) like CJ
allowing the consumer to become a part of the hobby while still gleaning GW
knowledge.
But that's just my two cents.

Liquid