RE: [Epic] Epi ignored

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:05:02 -0600

> Tim MacPherson wrote:
>
> > I certainly don't see any Necromunda articles these days!
> >

> Necromunda is GONE. They don't support it and are not making any new
> mini's for it. Just look on their web page, its not mentioned. (I
> don't
> think EPIC will have the same fate)

-------> Allow me to gloat for 2.6 seconds as all those Necromunda
players who said a year ago "Oh no Necromunda is now one of the big 3 -
they won't drop it" are crushed under the bootheel of poetic justice...

I can gloat because I didn't invest in that one as
a) I was still bitter about Man O War
b) It's a little too close to home - Need some paint scheme ideas? Take
a drive downtown and look around for the guys in dark headbands and
flannel shirts - I bet _they_ have some creative suggestions. " Hey,
Julio - show me your tatoo."
c) The pattern is even easier to recognize on the newer games: Hmmm, you
only need a few (relative to other GW games) figures to make a complete
group? Wonder how long that will last once people stop buying the
minis...

Chris Miller
(Grinning ear to ear whenever someone starts to whine about Necro. So,
it's dead, and you spent what, 20$ on mini's? $30? $50? So sorry. Now
get in line with the 40K Squats, IG Assault troops, Robots, IG Beastmen,
IG Penitents, Human Bombs, Imperial Jetbikes, Fantasy Fimir, ManOWar
Fleets, Space Fleet Ships, and Blood Bowl/DungeonBowl fanatics, among
others...)