Re: [Epic] Bases

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:15:43 -0600

> I would like proper clarification that can do above before I paint
> any more infantry on old bases tho. Think I will use old bases for

I'm just getting back from Mardis Gras, so I haven't had a chance to
type up the GW official E40K tournament rules yet. However,
according to what Jervis sent me all old miniatures and all infantry
on old bases are still legal for tournament use. The only caveat is
that you must inform your opponent as to what each of your old
miniatures is, just in case he has never seen that miniature before.
So, you can use all of your old boyz, and point to all of your
lungburstas, bowalburnas, etc. and say "battlewagon."

> Would need to get some practice games in first tho as only
> really played SM/TL previously. How many games did it take for
> people to be fully familiarised with new rules and tactics etc.

It took me about 4 games to feel really comfortable with the new rules.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.