Re: [Epic] Painting

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 01:06:56 -0500

At 11:04 AM 3/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes;
>
> You wash new sprues in a warm solution with a little liquid dish washing
>solution to take the processing oil off.
>
> Leave the figures on the sprues until fully painted. Mount them on the
>bases and then retouch the attachment points.

I take all the models of the sprues and afix them to a flat surface
individually for priming in mass (Primed a whole detechment of marines on
the lid of my epic box) then take them off the surface and paint them one
at a time. Place in stand apply protective cover layer, and flak the base.

                Aerich Frodoson
                        "When all else fails, Dip, dry, and sell for too much"