[Epic] [Epic 40k] Ideal 2000 point Armies

From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 19:26:03 +1300 (BST)

It would be interesting to see different list members
ideal 2000 point army lists. It would also be interesting
if player wrote about the strength and weakness of their
ideal army and best way to use the various detachments in
their ideal army. This would help inform list members of the
different styles of play. I will design ideal army myself,
and post it to the list tomorrow.

If other people are interested posting an ideal army to the
list I suggest they use the format below, because it will make
it easier compare the different player ideal armies of the same
race. All ideal army should be designed assuming that they
could be facing an army of any of the other races and using any
of the second set of six scenerios in the battle book.

Army List:

Tactics for the army as whole:

The Functions of specifc detachments in the army:

Armies Strengths:

Armies Weakness:

---
Sean Smith