Re: [Epic] Epi ignored

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:25:57 +0000

On 3 Mar 98 at 10:49, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Dirk; It is hard to believe, I agree.
>
> They really are starting to advertise a German translation now years
> after the original English release. I wonder if our Italian associate, Luca,
> has heard of an Italian release?

It is all quiet on the italian front... they translated Gorka Morka and Blood
Bowl but NOT Epic :-(((
It is a pity !!!

btw yesterday's night my Orks were poorly beated by a Marines relief force in a
refight of the RESCUE scenario... good game !! the only problem was time... we
started (it was a 3 player game, 2 marines and me with orks) at 11 pm and the
battle was over at 4:00 AM !!!!!

My gaming table is 240 cm by 120 cm... I think that 1500 pts per side are quite
the maximium this table can contains... what do you think about it ??

P.S.
Sauron those 5 dreadnought are ready to visit you as soon as you want !!

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !