Re: [Epic] Bases for Figures

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 15:52:30 -0500

Jeff Barton wrote:

> Just wondering what people are using to base their vehicles (i.e...Space
> Marine Bikes, Boarboyz, etc...).

I have a sheet of styrene plastic (I think it is called) I bought from
the hobby store, with a grid marked on it. I don't remember the size,
but pretty small. If the size you want is close to some multiple of the
squares, it is really easy to break off sections. I think I'm using
6x12 pieces for bikes and such.

Whether I actually put 3 per base still remains to be seen. I may just
use 2.

andy

--
Andy Skinner