Re: [Epic] E40K- Counter Assaulting

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 03:44:51 PST

Tu as �crit :

>I was under the impression that you would Assault with one >detachment,
then
>assault with another. So in the example above, Player A charges,
>fights a
>CC with Player B's first detachment, THEN Player B gets his first
>Assault
>and charges Player A with his second detachment. At least that's the
>way
>I've played it.
>
>Cheers,
>Colin

Your way of playing the Assault Phase is quite interesting but in the
"official" rules : player A plays ALL his assaults (then the firefights
are played) and after that, player B can make ALL his assaults (and then
the firefights are played).

But once again, your way is interesting (I think it comes from your
Space Marine experience).

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 02/26/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/