RE: [Epic] Orks vs. Orks

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 16:14:11 +0000

> > That's maybe the way to settle the Ork Skin Color Conflict : The
> > Greenz vs.
> > The Brownz
> >
> > Carl Billen
> > billenc_at_...
> >
> ---------> Sounds good...the Imperials aren't the only ones who can
> purge heretics...
> Imagine the Ork Inquisitor...
> "Ey, youse brown."
> "Whut?"
> "Youse brown. S'not right. <WHACK>"
>

> Chris Miller

I like the idea of this, think may use this in the mud where Im
coding on ork area
A brown faced tolkein type orc vs A GW based Ork
Any idea on descs for Orky style inquistor or
Tolkeins Orks(been ages since read any Tolkein).
Maybe in a torture chamber, complete with viewing galery!
Any other ideas for Ork characters, inquistion etc - You're not Orky
enough Whack - Are you Orky enough? Whack, oh okay so maybe you are
dont hit me please!

Mail me direct if to far off topic

Err no-one answered my question about Marine Scouts for the mud(I was
asking for fluff so semi topic).
Does that mean people resent me asking these kinda questions if so
I'll stop but have got some got ideas from here, particularly ork 1
liners chat outputs.

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!