Re: [Epic] Re: trivia quiz 5&6-answers

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:01:59 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 5-Mar-98 [Epic] Re: trivia quiz 5&6-.. by Dirk
Vormann_at_...
> > Question 5: When did the Ultramarines 2nd change it's company colour?
> > Which colours are the old/new ones?
> With the release of the Codex it changed from goblin green (WD 142) to
> yellow.

Alright, boss -- what does the codex have to do with Epic resources?
I'll admit, I did get my answer by flipping though past WDs (I was being
rather flippant when I said "yes I remember this stuff", mostly I just
remember where to look it up... sorry) but this being an Epic ML I was
deliberately trying to avoid WH40K references. I was trying to find an
article that I'm pretty certain exists that details the colors, but...
no luck.

> > Question 6: Give at least 3 names of eldar guardian forces from
> > discontiniued backgrounds.
> I apologise for the above question, it should have read "mercenaries"
> instead of "guardian forces". Even with that change nobody would have
> known it anyway. Here are the 4 I know:
>
> void watchers (armour completely yellow)
> sunblitz brotherhood (black with yellow arms)
> black suns (black, helmet is red, shoulders and knees are yellow)
> eldritch raiders (blue with yellow helmets)

And again, where did this come from?

> In case anyone cares I may mail more questions next week (easier ones).

Stick to Epic/Titanicus resources, preferably... since that's also what
you said you did in your quick summary earlier. ^_^

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...