Re: [Epic] Good or Evil

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:53:39 -0800 (PST)

> Eldar are not good. They are down right nasty toward the other races.
> And which other race can lay claim to almost causing their own genocide.
> And look at their aspect warriors and exarchs. Not principally good
> there.

At least the Eldar are aware of their own tendencies and strive to limit
their dark side. That's actually pretty 'good,' if you ask me.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9