Re: [Epic] ouch

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 09:07:34 -0500

Thane Morgan wrote:

> How were you holding the damn thing that you could cut both thumbs?
> Teeth? Third hand? It seems as difficult as getting that second nail in
> when your crucifying yourself...

Holding the mini with one hand and tip of thumb of other hand, holding
knife with fingers of second hand. It isn't as awkward as it sounds.
Only problem was that my thumbs were on the same side the blade was
going to come out when it finally made it through the mini.

When painting or other kinds of working with small things, I find it
helps to have the hand holding the brush/tool touching the hand holding
the mini, so that a lot of the normal wiggliness of my hands is
cancelled out--they wiggle together. That part I'll keep doing, just
make sure the blade is pointing away from me. :-)

And sorry to hear about the Lictor in your nose. :-)

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...