[Epic] Jester's Angel's Full chapter codex

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 21:59:20 -0500

I have been working on making a chapter based on harlequin tactics and
Space Marine raw power. It is pretty vehicle heavy and will be hard to
complete but I will post a picture of the full chapter when it is done.

If anyone has any ideas for custom figures, for characters please relay
them to me when you get the chance. I have no experience making customs
though so start off easy.

Company 1 Jester's Sceptre

Terminators Captain in Terminator armor (Epic bodyguard terminator squad)
Librarian in Razorback
20 Terminators
10 Dreadnoughts (Five with DarkAngel missile pack, five with Space wolves
                    claw arm)
5 heavy support guns (2 rapier laser, 3 tarantulas)
5 Razorbacks

Group colors:Terminators done in Dark Angel white. all the rest Dark Angel
                green. Insignias blue, red, with tan highlights.

Company 2 Jester's Fire

Company Captain in Landspeeder
Librarian in Landspeeder
2 Landspeeders
8 Attack Bikes
16 Bikes (This is Epic units, in W40k use 48 bikes)

Group colors: Black bikes and armor. Front face of half white, with purple
                fire pouring forward on field of white. Helmets and inside of
                shoulders white. Unit leader have half white and
                half purple helmets.

Note: In W40k company broken into squads consisting of;
                1 landspeeder
                2 attack bikes
                12 bikes (Individual bikes)
      Or smaller yet;
                1 attack bike
                6 bikes

Company 3,4 Jester's Left,Right

Captain in Land Raider
Librarian in Razorback
5 Tactical in Rhinos
2 Assault in Rhino
2 Devestator in Rhino
2 Bike
4 Landraiders
6 Whirlwinds

Group colors: Dark Angel Green. 3rd company Insignias blue, red, with tan
highlights. 4th company diagonal blue, though green white highlights.

Company 5 Jester's foot

Captain in Jumpacks
Librarian on bikes
5 Tactical
2 Assault
2 Devestator
2 Bikes
6 Vindicators
2 Landspeeders
2 Attack Bikes

Group colors: Dark angel green. Insignias white and purple with black
                highlights.

Company 6 Jester's Thrown Knife

Captain in Jumpacks
Librarian in Jumpacks
10 Assault in Rhino

Group colors: Dark Angel Green. Insignias red and yellow with blue high-
                lights

Company 7 Jester's Club

Captain in Landraider
Librarian in Landraider
10 Assault
5 Dreadnoughts
5 Vindicator

Group colors: Dark Angel Green. Insignias yellow and blue with black high-
                lights
Company 8 Jester's Prank

Captain in Razorback
10 Devestator in Rhino

Group colors: Dark Angel Green. Insignias purple and green with white high-
                lights

Company 9 Jester's Back

Librarian in bikes
10 Bikes

There is no 10th company as the Jester's are still showing there respect
for the original chapter from which they came. They see scouting as outside
their area of expertise, as scouts tell people where to go, and that
function still bolongs to the Dark Angels as they are the father chapter of
the Jester's.

Thanx for reading through this, and wish me luck getting it all painted.
1st company alone is a fortune in models, unless somebody has a bunch of
Epic termies they want to give up. I am also think of biulding 3rd company
in W40k scale but that will be far in the future.

                Aerich Frodoson
                        "when all else fails, make it yourself"