Re: [Epic] My Database, AGAIN

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 14:49:33 -0600

Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> Don't know if anyone ever received this message because of the list
> errors, but, I am compiling a database of detachments, which I wish to
> create for use by the list. therefore, I would like to see everyones
> favourite playtested detachments for any race, so that I may put 'em all
> together and give everyone a copy as a reference and source...
> Mail them to me (s_sheldon_at_...) or the list...
> Steve

1) What database engine? If it's something that MS Access 97 can import
I can wack it onto my website with little to no work.

2) mine can be found at http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/detachents

Note that the IMRR is not playtested, as such, it is however a direct
port of the "Army Formally Known as Soviet" Motor Rifle Regiment, c.
1985.