RE: [Epic] what should i run as a 3000 point army against eldar?

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:53:01 -0600

> ?
>
> > --------> Friends: people you can use very obvous cheese against on
> > occasion, and they'll still play again...usually to top your last
> cheese
> > with their own.
> >

> Matt still plays against me, even AFTER I did the "wall of death" on
> him.

---------> Heh - for all the talk about Chaos using t-hawks on others,
my chaos opponent was the one who got sick of seeing t-hawks coming HIS
way. Not especially cheesy, but he never did find a great way to deal
with it. He still lies to play. Usually Eldar...

    I would also say a friend is someone who can use your mini's and you
don't even mind...even when he plays the titan you just finished
painting up and you're forced to blow it to smithereens on tuen one
because it's just too big a threat.

Chris Miller