Re: [Epic] My Web Page (add off topic)

From: Colen <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 18:22:47 +0000

L. Brian Hayes <riverman_at_...> scribbles:
>Dude, I'm always glad to visit peoples webpages, I hope to have mine up
>soon. The only problem I have is with Geocities as a IP. I HATE their
>little banner popping up as you hit any site that they host. I'm using IE
>3.0 and whenever I hit a site hosted by Geocities and their little f*cking
>banner comes up and I close it before it loads completely I get a KRN32
>error and have to shut down IE Explorer. Maybe I'm being anal retentive but
>I always refuse all cookies and I especially hate spam of all kind.
> I'm sorry if this is out-of-line, It's just I hate to have my programs
>be
>crashed by crap. You have a killer page and I do visit it and find the
>information very useful, I just do not care for Geocities
> My 2 cents.
Who was this addressed to?

>[ A UUEncoded file (WINMAIL.DAT) was included here. ]
Personally I hate these WINMAIL.DAT files, but that's just my thruppence
ha'penny and a bag of extra-strong mints. <g>

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>