Re: [Epic] Veterans

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:40:49 -0500 (EST)

pentacle_at_... writes:
> I know this has probably been asked, but what would a first company stand
> of Veterans be in Epic40k...A question for the codex purists.

        What are they in WH40k? An extra point of leadership, BS, and
WS? They're probably just Marines in E40k.

        Also, I'm a bit confused about your Harlequin style Marines.
Is there any reason why your 9 companies have to be fielded as 9
detachments in E40k? For example, that 7th Company that people have
commented a lot about might still be okay if it were split into 2
detachments, one led by someone less important than a captain.
Company sized detachments in E40k seem to be too vulnerable to one bad
die roll and blast markers to be really effective.

Mark