Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:09:48 -0600

>>It really bothers me the way save modifiers and CAFs
>>have all gradually escalated, so that the land raider's +3 that is described
>>in the rule book as "incredible" has become so-so. Most units in my view
>>should be +0 to +2, with the really exceptional unit being higher.

A 3+ isn't an armor save. It's a prayer. (I used to say that about
4+ armor saves, but GW has released new weapons since those days.)

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...