Re: [Epic] Space Fleet (off topic, well sort of)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 18:37:34 -0500

> I would like people's opinions, do you think this is a good thing to waste
> my time on???
>
> When it is ready for testing are people willing to give it a try???
>
> Cheers, Chris.

That would be awsome. Mostly transport to planet with Fighters flitting in and
out trying to stop the enemy from recieving their re-inforcements. It would
make excellent campaigns, and could also be used for one-off fights (The
combat rules would be there, just the scenario would be different.)

I have a question though, have you give any thought to how you are gonna work
in 3D?

Tyler