Re: [Epic] Veterans

From: Elaine P <elainepat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 15:23:22 PST

Aerich Frodoson wrote:

>I know this has probably been asked, but what would a first company
stand
>of Veterans be in Epic40k...A question for the codex purists.

If I remeber correctly, the plain vanilla codex treats the veteran 1st
Co. just like any other Battle Company with the addition that the 1st
Co. is allowed to equip its squads with the Terminator armor the chapter
has.

Of course there are exceptions. The Dark Angels 1st Co., the Deathwing,
wear only Terminator armor. The Blood Angels favor Assault squads, but
still have a small number of Terminator squads. The Space Wolves
advance through different packs gaining levels of verteran status, but
their most senior veterans are equipped as Terminator squads.

I don't have any of the material with me, so I'm going by memory here.

--Elaine (Dowager Empress of Fluff)