Re: [Epic] My Database, AGAIN

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:42:04 -0500

> Yeah, they really seem to have gutted the biotitan. I'm going to try
> in lots of terrain, but I really can't see where the 480 points comes
> from. 3 deathrays and its done for, yet a reaver would hardly notice.

IMHO the BioTitan is there simply to give Tyranids a good way to deal
with enemy titans. I think it is intended to have one trick: tearing
apart enemy war engines. It doesn't have the tools to sit back on fire
support or roam the battlefield like Imperial Titans. It has to try to
hide and move quickly towards the enemy target. If your opponent
doesn't take titans or big war engines (I would think the Squats are
actually a good target except for that darned Cyclops!) I wouldn't take
the Biotitans.

Regards,

- Erik