Re: [Epic] Adeptus Custodes

From: Larry Irish <wirish1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:13:37 -0500 (EST)

>Simon Larouche wrote:
>>
>> Anyone have informations on the Adeptus Custodes ?? The private guard
>> of the emperor himself ???
>>

>I've seen one mini, and it looks like a Eldar Guardian (so much so I
>think it is a mistake on GW's part)
>
> Aaron Day

I own a bunch (still unpainted). The figures look like half-naked men
wearing, as Aaron sez, Eldar helms (big slotted resperator, high & pointy
looking). Holding an odd looking power-spear looking weapon and saluting
with fist held across chest.

They're very spleeny looking (ie small) compared to, say, your typical IG
trooper, as they're some of the first 40K figs produced. If you're
interested in the figs, private email me.

Or where you looking for info on their background, no the figs?? :)

Larry