Re: [Epic] List admin query

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:20:21 -0600

KrazyLlama wrote:

> >> Never saw it, but would love to.
> >>
> >Don't know if I can be arsed to type it up again. Needless to say, it was
> >SM vs. CJ21 knights, and I was absolutely crushed on the second turn...
> >I think the knights in cj are too powerful.
> >Steve
>
> I don't know about the CJ ones, but the ones from the E40K rules on Splort!
> crushed a good Ork army by second turn as well... Especially because they were
> overpowered for their price- and he had about 10 of them.

Matt and I did a Knights vs Squats game, with about 40 knights on my
side. I lost, but just by the skin of my teeth. We were playing the
Knights IV version from the list. I did comment an error and over rate
the armor of my some of my knights, which may have been part of the
problem.

BTW all I had was knights.