Re: [Epic] what should i run as a 3000 point army against eldar?

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:12:56 -0500

Miller, Chris wrote:

> --------> Drop Pods are fine, but they aren't always a substitute for
> t-hawks. With a Hawk, I can definitely land troops _here_ whereas with
> pods they land _around here_ but maybe not exactly where I want them,
> and sometimes that's important. Terrain, placement of other troops, etc
> can all be a factor here.

> Chris Miller
 During one game a space marine det was deployed using drop pods. The
chit for the Librarian rolled 29cm away from the captain and stopped
11cm away from an artillery hill. 3 psychic blasts later there was only
one basilisk left. I am not making this up. Is this relevant? No, I have
just been waiting for an opportunity to tell that story.

anvil