RE: [Epic] (Fwd) phew... a bad traders almost catched me !!!

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:39:12 -0600

> > > Apparently the guy is a white supremacist. Do a search on
> DejaNews for
> > > skeleton_at_..., and you get a lot of postings to alt.skinheads
> and
> > > more. His names is listed as Jim Sommers, Hank Rudr, and Erik von
> > > Totenreich. Seems to be a real jerk.
> > >
> > Ah, didn't Bloodax218 start using Erik von Totenreich in his sigs?
> For
> > what it's worth, the last time I did a who space-marine Mr.
> > Bloodax218_at_... was still a list member.
>
> And a DejaNews search on Bloodax218 gives two articles (both January),
> with Erik von Totenreich as the name.

----------> <red face bigtime>Well, now I look like a total dumbass, at
least to other veterans of the whole Nazi thread...I thought I checked
the right places but I didn't bother with dejanews. Well I suppose he's
having a hell of a laugh right now. Hmmm, we have a research center in
San Diego, and they've been talking about sending me out there. I'll let
y'all know.

> There are usually abuse email addresses for sites. Not that they do
> you
> any good--for me, geoquest and hotmail both said they couldn't tell me
> anything without a subpoena.
>
> By the way, Erik, Hank, Jim, whoever, if you're reading this--it isn't
> too late to change. Jerkiness doesn't have to be permanent. :-)
>
> andy

-------> There's really only one way he could fix this and I'm not
expecting anything now.

Chris Miller