[Epic] (Fwd) phew... a bad traders almost catched me !!!

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:11:30 +0000

Ciao a tutti,
greetings from Italy !!

A simple e-mail error saved me from a robbery (!!) on Bartertown.
I read now that mr Jim Sommers is on the fresh new list of the BAD traders !

Caveat emptor !! is an old latin warning about treachery !
Be careful with this guy he has several mail address:
Jim Sommers of Santee, CA - skeleton_at_...
JSommers00_at_...
JSommers_at_...

Btw I'm searching old infantry boxes all types, expecially Marines, Imperial
Guard Eldar and Orks. If you want to trade or to sell me something please write
!!!

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !