Re: [Epic] lurker /BAD TRADER

From: Rev. Max Eyeball <kender_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:25:57 -0500

I've been sitting back for the past three months enjoying the hell out of
all your messages. BTW, I save all the messages from this and the 40K lists
so if you want an in-depth and comprehensive digest of the BAD TRADER's
submissions, I can whip something up... Then again, maybe not. ;}

I recently purchased the Epic box from Travelling Mage ($46! Can't beat it
with a stick...) and I'm sure I'll be de-lurking VERY soon.