[Epic] Space Elves for sale

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:59:28 +1000 (EST)

Just a quick message to all those who asked me for the list of the Epic
Eldar army for sale, I have sent a message out just now. If you expressed
interest, but haven't received a reply today, please let me know and I will
forward you a copy.

Thanks

-Kelvin.....

  "Always, always remember: less is less. More is
   more. More is better and twice as much is good
   too... not enough is bad and too much is never
     enough except when it's just about right."
                    -The Tick
          email: kx.henderson_at_...