Re: [Epic] (Fwd) phew... a bad traders almost catched me !!!

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:26:13 -0700

Cyril Crocker wrote:

> For the records, he started to use 1st Lt. Erik Turner in his sigs near the end of that stupid thread. Hope that helps find this *$#hole.
> Cyril Crocker
> Dragon Slayer
> robertcrocker_at_...
> http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/5278/

Doubt it will help. Turner is a big fictional hero to militia
types /skinheads, as in the Turner diaries. I've being meaning to read
it some time, but there's all this stuff to do, what with buying tires
and all.

Fun trivia: What was McVeighs favorite movie? "Red Dawn". He rented it
several times a week (shows how bright he was, why not buy it at that
point).

Thane