Re: [Epic] Lurkers abound

From: Andrew Garrett <malach_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:42:39 +1300

At 10:59 PM 3/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I love to watch when a lurker post hits a list and all the denizens of that
>strata come out to shout their defence. I think we as a rule should post
>one every two weeks just to scare up the lurkers into talking every two
>weeks or so.

Ahh, but then there's those of us who don't get drawn in by such shallow
and obvious schemes......

LurkGards, Andrew (who for some unknown reason, feels a little suckered in
at this stage.....)

       When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro
         This is all ye know, and all ye need to know
             http://homepages.manawatu.net.nz/~malach/