Re: [Epic] My Database, AGAIN

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 21:21:24 +1000

Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> > Do you mean detachment types, like in the armies book. Or do you mean
> > actually built detachments?
> >
> Actually built detachments, I want to create a resource of good, solid,
> dead hard detachments for all races to compile for reference. Pool our
> knowledge as it were.

Dunno if you've seen any of my Orks, but I get good use out of the stuff
below:

1 WarBoss on Bike
10 Buggies
10 DeathRay Speedstas

1 Warboss and a Battlewagon
7 Boyz
12 Big Gunz
1 Pulsa

1 Warboss
6 Boyz
12 Pulsas

1 Boss Stompa
6 Boyz
5 Stompas

5 Battlefortresses

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo