[Epic] Eldar Flyers

From: Cyril Crocker <robertcrocker_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 01:16:35 -0500

I must admit to recently buying and liking the new Eldar flyers
(specifically the Vampire & Phoenix bombers). I think they look cool and
follow the design scheme set by the Falcon.

Anyhow, I have 3 old style Nightwings, which I want to trade away now so I
can make my fleet have the same look throughout - anyone interested?

Also, I haven't started painting them, but has anyone tried a scheme
similar to the original Alaitoc scheme (tiger-striped)?

P.S. - I still think the old Wave Serpents kick ass.
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
robertcrocker_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/5278/