Re: [Epic] lurker

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:27:37 -0700

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; But I promised not to "play" here.
>
> One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
> One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
>

> A search of our servers SM program will auto trace you all. I do
> not really want to know what your histories are. The search is
> autosensative and retreaves EVERYTHING databased in the entire world.
>
> AS IN( Do you really have a Pakistani/Karachi bank account Simon?)
> Does Dave in Australia really have a record. Or why does the FBI have
> an active file on Frank? And why does the Florida State troopers have
> Bob's License plate on their "STOP" list? Norm has a NY carry permit,
> and is a licensed bounty hunter? Or who actually on the list has a
> site on the same commercial server as GW? HI Steve!
>
> sauron1_at_... {temp}

Yeah! And who on this list has had impure thoughts about Hansen? Well,
John .... And who had a court order to stay at least 50' from Rosi
O'donell, Brian? And why does C.M. always use the entrance to JC Penny's
which takes him through the lingerie section? And why does ... SAURON---
STOP TOUCHING YOURSELF THERE; it's naughty. Oh, well, never mind...

Thane