Re: [Epic] lurker

From: Richard Newbre <anewbre_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:48:43 -0700

This lurker, doesn't have much to say and so I don't want to waste the
bandwidth. Nonetheless, I plan to play my second game on Sunday (SM/TL Eldar
vs. SM - 3000 pts) and I will post the results. Thanks for all of your "3000
point armies" they have helped me plan mine. I suppose that I will have a
War Host, Ghost Host, jetbike/vyper detachments, Revenant detachment, and a
night hawk detachment. I don't have a set of cards so I don't know if I have
reached 3000 points yet. If not, I will add some wave serpents and striking
scorpions, and swooping hawks.