Re: [Epic] CJ21 Knights

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:03:19 -0500

Kelley, Kevin J., JCS wrote:

> Yes, I looked there - great page - but I didnt realize that was the CJ21
> stuff. It only lists Knights, knight Castellan and Knight Baron (doing
> this from memory)

        I didn't think the CJ rules had Knight Barons.

> but I have something metal called a knight lancer (3
> per pack) and a knight errant (1 per pack) and one other 3 pack.
> These guys are just vanilla knights?

        They are now... Lancers are scouts, fast but really fragile.
Errants are basically paladins fitted with a nasty short-range gun.
There are also two varieties of heavy knights, the castellan and the
crusader, although the difference between the two is minimal.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"All good people are asleep and dreaming"