Re: [Epic] lurker /BAD TRADER

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:57:57 -0500

Elias Tiliakos wrote:

> >I recently purchased the Epic box from Travelling Mage ($46! Can't beat it
> >with a stick...) and I'm sure I'll be de-lurking VERY soon.
>
> Wait a second. Travelling Mage is carrying Epic 40K? Last time I checked
> (granted, this was a couple of months ago), he wasn't carrying any Epic
> because, and I quote the owner here, "The new Epic sucks."

        I got the box set from TM a month or two after it was
released... They had to order it, though, so it took awhile for
me to actually get my hands on it. Still, at that price it was
worth the wait.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"All good people are asleep and dreaming"