Re: [Epic] [EPIC] Conversions from Megaforce?

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:33:48 +0000

On 11 Mar 98 at 3:22, Brian Thomas wrote:

> I've been lurking for a couple days now, and I have finally come up with a
> question worthy of your answers. Has anyone ever converted/tried converting
> the old Megaforce diecast models from Kenner, to E40K/SM?

I use Megaforce Fliers as Thunderbolt, Marauder and ThunderHawk (well mine are
Heli-Tunderhawk).
I use the missile launcher as manticore and deathstrike for my IG army.
The file attach is a little jpg of the Megaforce's production.
I use an old Micromachine's Merkava tank as main Shadowsword for the IG army.
It is a bit oversized, but it is my army command tank... so !!

> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (but be gentle, this is my
> first post to space-marine)

If your posting are like this we don't have to be gentle, it is an Epic mail
list :-)))

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !

[ Attachment content not displayed ]

Megaforce.jpg
(Image/JPEG attachment: Megaforce.jpg)