[Epic] [EPIC] Conversions from Megaforce?

From: Brian Thomas <bthom37_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 03:22:36 -0600

I've been lurking for a couple days now, and I have finally come up with a
question worthy of your answers. Has anyone ever converted/tried converting
the old Megaforce diecast models from Kenner, to E40K/SM?

For those who don't know, Megaforce was a 1989 product line, consisting of a
future armored force (no infantry stands), with airforce and ShadowSword
sized supervehicles. However, the baseline tanks and missile vehicles were
on a nearly-Epic scale (there was no official scale to the models that I can
recall).
I picked up a whole bunch of them (well, a whole bunch for an 11 year old)
when they were discontinued in 1991. I was thinking they might make an
interesting addition to armies. The (green side, whose official name I
can't remember) had a missile launcher, that, with the missiles removed,
looked like a wheeled APC. The tanks are not very Epic-ish (and definitely
not Orkish, which is what my first army is/will be), but might make an
interesting sidelight if I ever use IG. "Them? Well, there was this
massive fight on..." I'm sorry, but since I don't have them here at KU with
me, those are the only ones I can recall.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (but be gentle, this is my
first post to space-marine)

                                        Brian Thomas