Re: [Epic] lurker

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:56:31 -0600

>> AS IN( Do you really have a Pakistani/Karachi bank account Simon?)
>>Does Dave in Australia really have a record. Or why does the FBI have
>>an active file on Frank? And why does the Florida State troopers have
>>Bob's License plate on their "STOP" list? Norm has a NY carry permit,
>>and is a licensed bounty hunter? Or who actually on the list has a
>>site on the same commercial server as GW? HI Steve!
>>
>> sauron1_at_... {temp}
>
>Ok I'll play, what does this little fount of kowledge know about me. My
>addyis correct and current, and as a bonus my ICQ is 6409442. I just love
>watching a skilled person work.

The real trick is not that they cant find you but that what they find is
what "you" want them to find. What with the modern electronic age you can
be just aobut anyone or not be someone if you know what to sign and advertise.

                                                        That Chuk Guy

P.S. Dems security ppl are sure nosey when you work on dem big nukee thingees.