Re: [Epic] My Database, AGAIN

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 11:13:59 -0500

Thane Morgan wrote:

> The only weak detachment in
> > my mind is the Tzeentch one, which is slowed down by the Horrors.
> > The reason for that is simply models - I wanted to use the LoC
> > but I only have 5 Flamers, and I felt I needed to beef up the
> > detachments with some more warm (err... warp) bodies.
>
> I use 2 LOC's, 5 flamers, which works out pretty good against most small
> and medium detats.

        I've tried similar detachments in the past, and never
really had them work for me. I prefer my assault detachments
to be around 10-15 models. Do you use multiples of the above
detachment, or at least multiple daemon detachments?

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"My mind is going... I can feel it." - 2001