Re: [Epic] Strengths and Weaknesses

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:48:45 -0800 (PST)

> Being new to E40K, I was wondering if I could get some input on some
> different unit strengths and weaknesses. I am collecting rather large
> Space Marine, Ork, and Tyranid armies, and would like some feedback as
> to what units in each of these armies seem to perform really well and
> which seem to be useless (if any).

Uh oh, entering mad sales pitch...

CONGRATUALTIONS, you have asked the right question at the right time. Act
now and you too could be part of the action... Yes that's right, STEVE
SHELDON (that's me) is putting together a fantastic, wonderful, super,
incredible (as WD would say, get on with it -ed) strategy guide for EPIC
forces. This document will contain forces, strategies, counter strategies
AND MORE... Amaze your friends, impress the girls, and make yourself
damned sexy (one unit per household PLEASE). What do I have to do to get
this? I hear you ask... NOTHING, it will be sent DIRECT TO YOUR MAILBOX,
in 6-8 weeks (God I hope it doesn't take that long, more like 3-4 days).
Act now and receive this FREE can opener, it WILL NOT LEAVE SHARP EDGES
(ask about our AC adaptor....)
What's that? You want more? Well don't act now and you will receive
passwords for sleazy sid's porn shack, all the XXX>..

Sod it, I think you get the point...
                             #########
                          ### ###
                        ## ##
                       # #
                      # O O #
                      # _at_ #
                      # # # #
                      # # # #
                       # ## ## #
                          ### ###
                             #########

Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of