Re: [Epic] Re: (OT) Heinlein's Style (was Modelling an Entire Chapter)

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 22:17:12 -0500

>Lets see. Pages 248-251 "Hammers Slammers", Ace Paperback version.
>
>As soon as I get a chance I will type in the TO&E / Army list.
>
>As it happens it works out to 808 infantry, 68 tanks, and 200 combat
>cars
>
>Still a big ass force.

But still within the chapter range, and not as big as all the chapters
together. I am thinking through this and having a small problem, in that
there are no jeeps in the game. What to use as combat cars. 200 Rhinos is
totally unapealling. Light tanks like the Razorback maybe. And attack
bikes. But for the 68tanks I would think that Baneblades and shadow swords
would be required.Oh well just have to try to find my old copy of the book.

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"