Re: [Epic] OT Tea vs. Coffee

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 22:33:04 -0500

At 10:03 PM 3/13/98 EST, you wrote:
>I disagree. Persian tea is the best (prejudice here, half Persian, and the
>rest a large part German, myself). The MOST real real manly man's drink is
>Persian tea.
>
>Shervin

It seems I find myself among the tea drinking infidel. There is nothing
like a good strong black cup of coffee. And not that pansy mocha, or almond
crunch, or what ever else they flavour the pure strain with. I am talking
black, strips paint, eats away at your stomach, stains teeth, expreso.
Kenyan preferably. Tea is for the weaker of the species given to talking on
subjects like the weather, and fabric, while coffee is the drink of
philosophers and intelectuals, not to mention warriors of every ilk. Tea
bad, Coffee GOOD.

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"